I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


Jumaat, 8 April 2011

[NEWS] Beast’s Yang Yoseob supports Lee Kikwang’s ‘My Princess’ with the OST ‘I Cherish That Person’

BEAST’s Yang Yoseob supports his fellow member Lee Kikwang.
 
On the episode of MBC’s Thursday/Friday drama, ‘My Princess’, that aired on the 7th, Yang Yoseob sang the OST ‘I Cherish That Person’. This ballad is an outstanding song sung with Yoseob’s distinctively sweet voice.

Lee Kikwang is currently casted in ‘My Princess’ as a chef named Kwonie, who has feelings for the princess Lee Seul (Kim Taehee). The fans that heard ‘I Cherish That Person’ commented, “It is huge that Yang Yoseob is singing an OST while Lee Kikwang is acting” and “Yang Yoseob’s vocals are shining’.

Meanwhile, Yang Yoseob and Lee Kikwang will be staging BEAST’s encore concert with their other members at the Seoul Olympic Stadium on February 18th and 19th.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan