I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


Isnin, 4 April 2011

Beast Lee Kikwang Appear In "My Princess" Drama??


B2ST’s Lee Ki Kwang will be appearing alongside Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae Hee for MBC’s new mini-series, “My Princess.

During the press conference for B2ST’s “Airline” concert on December 12th, Lee Ki Kwang sparked the curiosity of fans after revealing his plans for the upcoming new year: “I was able to participate in a drama, so I will be showing everyone new sides to myself.”

A representative of Cube Entertainment spoke with Star News after the press conference and revealed, “The drama Lee Ki Kwang will be appearing in is MBC’s ‘My Princess.’ His appearance is nearly confirmed, but we have yet to finalize what role he will be taking.”

This will be his first official acting debut in a traditional drama after appearing in a minor role for MBC’s popular sitcom, “High Kick Through the Roof.

“My Princess” will air January 5th (hopefully with Ki Kwang!).

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan